Get access to verified contact information for congressional staff.
Stay current with timely alerts on congressional staff changes.
Manage all your interactions with legislators in one place.
Track your PAC footprint, and your opposition's.
See who’s who in member offices and committees.
Create custom contact lists.
Real-time Congressional Staff Directory and
Relationship Management Tool
Knowlegis has the best message delivery rate on Capitol Hill, enabling you to reach the right person at the right time.
Get complete congressional staff contact information, and easily manage all of your Hill relationships in one place.
What Makes Us Better:
Verified Contact Details
Our researchers update our staffer database daily, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of our data.
Knowlegis has the highest email delivery rate on Capitol Hill, validated by the Congressional Management Foundation.
Contact Data + Tools
Knowlegis gives you comprehensive contact data AND the tools to leverage it — other services only give you one or the other.
Get the meetings you need.
Advocacy means telling your story to the right people. Which means getting a meeting with a member of Congress. Which means having a reliable way to look up to look up which staffer you should call and what their contact information is.
- Find exactly the right staffer or lawmaker, by committee, issue or state
- Get up-to-date contact information for any staffer you choose, including agency (federal and state), committee and caucus staff
- Couple it with Engage and send emails to your custom list, using our whitelisted IP address, to ensure your message doesn’t get caught in Congress’s spam filter
Our database of verified and accurate contact details for lawmakers and staffers is updated in real-time by our boots-on-ground staff of researchers on the Hill.
At any given time, you need to have the right relationship in place, or a tool that helps you create the relationship you need. Knowlegis is that tool.
Get a quick snapshot of a given staffer or lawmaker’s network.
See at a glance who’s who in member, leadership and committee offices.
- See FEC filing data for the last 7 years, all in one place
- Get a feel for a lawmaker’s position with respect to a given issue, and the congressional body as a whole
- Know the conversations a lawmaker is having with constituents and the media by searching press releases, plus previous and upcoming congressional town hall meetings
- Read timely news content on lawmakers and staff in the news feed
Manage all your Hill interactions all in one place.
Set custom alerts to get notified of Hill staff changes of any kind.
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing staff; easily record and cross-reference your interactions with staffers, committees and members
- Create custom lists of staffers based on chamber, party, title, caucus, delegation, leadership and votes
Easily create custom contact lists and download into your Outlook and staff lists in Excel.
Using some combination of spreadsheets and Salesforce to track donations and relationships? Let Knowlegis make your work life easier and more organized.
Consolidate your relationship history all in one place.
Use Knowlegis to document all your communications and interactions with staffers and lawmakers – sort of like a correspondence “wiki” for your advocacy team.
- Bring transparency to your organization’s outreach and provide a central place to get the most accurate and complete relationship history
- Create workflow efficiencies and invite peers to follow the Advocacy team’s progress without having to send multiple version of the same progress report
Send Messages with Confidence:
- Knowlegis delivery rate
- Other Guys delivery rate
The Ideal Solution For:
Seeing Who’s Who in Congress
We provide names, titles, policy issues covered along with contact information.
Reaching the Right Influencer
You get access to accurate and verified contact details for congressional staff and lawmakers, updated in real-time.
Zip to District Matching
Addresses of advocates are matched with their legislators.
Engaging with Staffers
Easily create custom contact lists based on chamber, party, title, caucus, delegation leadership, votes and more.
Press Releases Notification
Knowlegis gives you access to every press release from every office on the Hill, every time.
Get information you need when you need it. Set up customer alerts based on criteria you select.
Keep a Record
Easily record and cross-reference your interactions with staffers, committees and members.
Email and Communications
Prepare email communications in advance and set a scheduled time to deliver when you bundle with Engage.
Navigating the Hill Landscape
We provide current committee and caucus membership rosters, which are updated on a rolling basis.
Peek Under the Hood of the Knowlegis Toolset:
State Legislator Profiles
Committee Staff Profiles
Federal Agency Officials
State Agency Officials
Town Hall Meetings
The Advocacy Dynamic Duo:
Combine Knowlegis with Engage to leverage your
advocacy program’s full influence.
Execute your advocacy campaigns and increase member engagement using Engage’s suite of Calls to Action, including writing, calling and Tweeting your lawmaker, at the state and federal level.
Educate Your Advocates
Easily create a legislative action center to keep your army of members and advocates engaged and informed.
Multi-Channel Member Engagement
Have your advocates make calls, send Tweets to lawmakers, post on Facebook, share personal testimonials, sign petitions and register to vote.
Membership & Engagement Analytics
Know which of your advocates are taking action, which ones aren’t, and why. Make data-driven decisions.
Let’s Get Started:
Looking to develop and enhance relationships on Capitol Hill? Find out how Knowlegis can make it happen.
Request A Demo
See how Knowlegis can help you manage congressional communications across your organization.
Start A Free Trial
See how Knowlegis can help you find the right staffer and ensure that your message is received in Congress.