Our all-in-one Hill Day organizer lets your advocates take action from their phones. Collect meeting notes and feedback, sync to your advocacy CRM, and coordinate agendas and appointments.
Our all-in-one Lobby Day organizer app let’s your advocates take action from their phones. Collect meeting notes and feedback, sync to your advocacy CRM, and coordinate agendas and appointments
Your All-in-One Hill Day Organizer
Finally, An App of Your Own
Your app, with your branding, will show up in the app store when your members search for you.
Keep Everyone on Schedule
When lawmakers make last-minute changes to your schedule, communicate updates to your attendees via push notifications. Ensure that you don’t miss your meeting.
Reach Supporters Through a New Channel
Not only will the Converge Advocacy App organize your hill day, it doubles as another communication channel to ping your advocates to take action throughout the year.
Here’s Why You’ll Like the Converge Advocacy App:
Schedule Personalized Meetings.
Add personal appointments and meetings ahead of time to your attendees’ schedules such as:
- Private appointments for attendees to meet with delegates during a fly-in event
- Board & committee meetings during your annual conference
- Provide confirmation and additional details to attendees signing up for paid events
No more hunting down each member’s meeting notes.
Your members record their notes and feedback on how their meeting went, which you can view, and it becomes part of each member’s record in your CRM.
- Sending out an email blast to collect member notes before they scatter back home across the country is tough.
- Get the full picture — immediately — on how the meeting went, so you can start taking follow-up actions.
Be an even better wrangler, with less stress.
You can pre-load events into the app that you want your advocates to attend.
- Your attendees will see all the appointments, agendas and schedules you create for them in one place.
- This organization will reduce stress on them, which means less stress on you.
- And best of all, everyone shows up at the right place at the right time.
Ensure that your talking points get talked about.
What’s the use of all that prep work if your members don’t have a tool to keep them on message?
- Load your talking points onto the app for your members to consult — it will give them a more polished presence than, say, pulling out a sheet of paper with things to say.
- Plus, they’ll have confidence knowing they have something easy to reference in case they get nervous.
Resources to make sure things run smoothly.
You’ll make sure your members have all the utilities they need.
- Maps: You can pre-load destinations, like the hotel you’re staying at or a restaurant recommendation, that your members can open up in Google or Apple maps to help them navigate.
- In-App messaging: The app tells you who else has the app, which means your members can find one another through an attendee directory in the app for easy direct messaging.
- Elected official information: Your app will have a dossier on elected officials you’re about to speak with so your members can get to know them on paper before they speak in person.
- Social media feed: All your members and advocates at home can see a timeline of your event hashtag so they can follow how your Advocacy Day is going.
Push your Engage calls to action through the app.
The Converge Advocacy App integrates seamlessly with Engage, our all-in-one robust advocacy tool, so you can push your advocacy campaign actions, like write your lawmaker or comment on a regulation, through the app.
- You’re already emailing your members, but so is everyone else. Having your own app opens up a new exclusive communication channel to your supporters.