Roll Call Political Insight | CQ Policy Expertise | The Economist Global Perspective
Both inside and outside the Beltway, CQ Roll Call live engagements and co-branded events are a highly effective way to get in front of key legislators, staff and influencers on Capitol Hill, as well as, various stakeholders in the public policy community.
CQ Roll Call experts provide a complete turnkey event, including:
- Program content and speaker recruitment
- Targeted, high-level audience acquisition
- Event promotion and audience extension
- Live streamed and on-demand video
- Delivered in a variety of event formats
CQ Roll Call’s Annual Programs
CQ Roll Call’s annual events are multi-sponsored branding opportunities to provide sponsors with the ideal venue to reach Hill staffers, members of Congress and other key industry stakeholders.
- Toast of America Reception
- “Working in Washington” – Grad Fair Reception & Panel Discussion
- Women in Journalism Awards/White House Correspondents Weekend Reception
- Taste of America Reception at the Congressional Baseball Game
- Biennial CQ Roll Call Election Impact Conference
Capitol Hill Fly-In Events
An editorial briefing with CQ Roll Call provides an inside look at Congress. Whether it’s a wide-ranging discussion on what to expect in the legislative session or a deep-dive analysis into a specific policy issue, CQ Roll Call editors and reporters will provide a thorough examination into the issues that matter most to your members.
At the Races Campaign Coverage: Election Trail 2016
CQ Roll Call’s Election Trail 2016 event coverage allows sponsors the opportunity to align themselves with smart discussions surrounding key primary debates, caucus/primary results, national conventions, and the presidential election
High-Level Participants, High-Level Discussion
Be part of the discussion with the most influential people in Washington. For more information about event sponsorships, contact the advertising department.