CQ Roll Call Launches CQ Media Scoop
Washington, D.C. (Feb. 5, 2015) – CQ Roll Call announced today the launch of CQ Media Scoop, an all-in-one news and social media monitoring service. CQ Media Scoop will allow subscribers to track every mention of their company, their products and the issues they care about across social media, news articles, clips, and blog posts.
“We are very excited to add CQ Media Scoop to our already robust product portfolio,” said Meg Hargreaves, chief client officer. “Now CQ Roll Call subscribers can track any mention of the people, organizations and issues important to them as part of their larger public relations, advocacy and government relations initiatives. CQ Media Scoop is the perfect complement to our CQ.com, Engage, Knowlegis and State Track offerings.”
CQ Media Scoop will let subscribers monitor over 300,000 blogs and over 60,000 news sources, including international coverage. Users will be able to create custom searches to round up daily mentions, and receive everything in a single, easy-to-use platform that allows for easy data visualization. Users will also be able to:
- Brief their company on how effectively marketing, advocacy and public relations programs are performing
- Get alerted when their organization’s issues start trending in the news or on Twitter and Facebook
- Make better decisions on where to invest time and energy to protect and elevate their brand
- Consolidate and distribute public sentiment about their company, issues and products, and distribute to their executives
- Create custom reports, graphs and spreadsheets with powerful analytics
For more information about CQ Media Scoop or to set up a free trial, visit: http://corporate.cqrollcall.com/products-services/cq-media-scoop/
About CQ Roll Call
CQ Roll Call provides essential intelligence and grassroots advocacy resources to take action. As the premier source of timely news, objective reporting and analysis, and coverage of elections and the politics of legislation, we keep our fingers on the pulse of the legislative process and give our clients the tools they need to maximize their influence. We are the ultimate insiders, and our unmatched network of relationships and expertise has powered the productivity of those who rely on us since 1945.
Shana Westlake, PR and Events Manager