CQ Roll Call Introduces CQ+
Washington, D.C. (May 4, 2015) – CQ Roll Call announced today the release of CQ+, a new workflow and reporting tool for policy and legislative tracking professionals. CQ+ is designed to help CQ subscribers easily access the news and information they need most, combine it with their own information, and build reports they can easily share with colleagues.
CQ+ will allow users to:
- Build bill reports, member fact sheets and newsletters that couple CQ.com content with user analyses for sharing, downloading to Excel, or publishing with Word
- Collaborate with colleagues through project folders
- Annotate CQ content with notes that colleagues can easily see, contribute to and share
- View updates from custom alerts in one centralized feed
- Create custom tags to easily aggregate and pull information by issue, bill, member and more
- Stay current and build reports that update dynamically as new information becomes available
“In a real sense, CQ+ was designed by our clients,” says John Dineen, chief product officer for CQ Roll Call. “We spent hundreds of hours with them, hearing about their workdays, their goals and frustrations. We then started with a blank sheet of paper and just one goal: help our clients succeed.”
“CQ+ uniquely amplifies the value of our content by making it more nimble and incorporating it into our users’ daily workflows,” adds Chief Client Officer Meg Hargreaves. “It’s a game-changing must-have for professionals who track the inner workings of Capitol Hill.”
For more information or to sign up for a free trial, visit: http://corporate.cqrollcall.com/products-services/cq-plus/
About CQ Roll Call
CQ Roll Call provides essential intelligence and grassroots advocacy resources to take action. As the premier source of timely news, objective reporting and analysis, and coverage of elections and the politics of legislation, we keep our fingers on the pulse of the legislative process and give our clients the tools they need to maximize their influence. We are the ultimate insiders, and our unmatched network of relationships and expertise has powered the productivity of those who rely on us since 1945.
Shana Westlake, PR and Events Manager